Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Sites (So Far)

The city of Jerusalem is absolutely beautiful!! There are so many things to see! It has only been two weeks and I have been able to see so much! I have to the Garden of Gethsemane, The Garden Tomb, the Via Dolorosa, and several beautiful vantage points that give a wonderful view of the city. Here are just a few pictures of the places I've been. I Love it Here! Next week we are going to Egypt, and I am absolutely stoked! I will definately post pictures when I get back.

Me In the Garden of Gethsemane
Me on the Via Dolorosa

Random Picture of Me on the Bus

Me With Bethlehem in the Background
Lauren and I, with Jerusalem in the Background
Posing on top of Nabi Samwil Laura and I w/ Jerusalem in the Background

2 comments:

Glenn said...

Love the pics....thanks for posting them. I like hearing the experiences too, but it is fun to see the pics. It brings back the memories too. Keep em coming.

April said...

Yeah! I am glad that Glenn was able to get your blog address. I have been wanting to see what you have on here. I love to see you and the sights. It was fun to see you and Laura together.