Tuesday, September 11, 2007



So this is the view from my balcony at sunset! Pretty cool huh! It is neat to wake up every morning and be able to look out over this beautiful city. I am loving Jerusalem so far! The sites, the people, and the wonderful things I'm learning in my classes. So far I have been able to visit the Western Wall, The Garden of Gethsemane, the Via Delorosa (traditionally the road Jesus walked on His way to be crucified), and just walk around the city taking in all the sites. I am so grateful to be here! I will post more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

How beautiful!! Wow, I am so jealous! We all miss you here in the good ole SWKT, but it looks like you are having a blast. Betcha wish you could be doing your ICU clinicals instead, right?? :) Keep the updates coming, I love living vicariously through others!