Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Crunch Time

Well, it's getting close to the end of the semester. I can't believe how fast time has flown by! The end of the semester in the nursing program is actually a lot less stressful than the rest of the semester. Since clinical is done two weeks before the semester is over, you pretty much only have to worry about finals. This semester, however, I seem to have a lot more to stress about. I have a final presentation for my Psych class that is worth a significant portion of my grade, I have remediation to do for two ATI tests I took this semester (long story), I have to complete scholarship applications by the beginning of next week for both the university and the nursing program, I have to get logistics worked out to study for and take my LPN exam, and on top of that I figured out I have to get 95% or above on all my final exams to pull off decent grades this semester. Talk about a lot of pressure! I just need to take this process one step at a time and work very hard over the next couple of weeks. Then I can worry about studying for my LPN exam and getting a good summer job. Oh, did I mention I also need to find housing for spring/summer and fall/winter. I am going to need divine intervention to get through these next couple hectic weeks. We'll see if it can be pulled off! Wish me luck!

No comments: