Sunday, November 9, 2008

BYU Football

So anyone who knows me knows I am a huge BYU Football fan! I've been going to them for years and never miss a game if I can help it. This season has been so fun! I've been able to sit with some of my great friends from Jerusalem at the home games, and for the away games we've had awesome football watching parties! Saturday November 8, when we played San Diego State, I realized that it was my last home game I'd be going to as a student. The time seems to have just flown by. Anyway, here are some fun pictures from this season. Go Cougars!!!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Shannon,

I thoroughly enjoyed checking out your blog. Your family is so cute and you are very beautiful in all the pictures. One of the things I have loved most about having you as a shadow for the past 3 months is that you are so good and are always full of the Spirit. You're a great example to me of a very Christ-like person and I will always remember you for that, whether you work on our floor or not (I hope you do!)